Your strong customer orientation, enthusiastic approach to sales, great communication skills, attention to detail and team commitment, definitely sets you apart from the rest! We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager who gives their best at all times to join our winning team.
You will also be responsible for:
• Assisting the Store Manager in driving Sales and Turnover
• Creating the ultimate customer shopping experience
• Managing risk through efficient admin and store processes
• Motivating and energizing your team members
Working in your store supporting the Store Manager, you will be involved in all activities that drive sales and maximizes profits through leading your team, customer service, merchandise management, budget management, managing shrinkage, monitoring stock flow, employee relations, recruitment, training and development, housekeeping, security, p2oint of sale operation, and related administrative functions.
As a leader, you will be results-oriented, target driven and possess strong leadership skills.
It can be a challenging job, but one with loads of potential for growth! Your can-do and entrepreneurial approach will assist you to sell our quality, affordable and unique products.
• Grade 10-12 qualification essential
• Previous management experience in a retail store is essential (ideally in a Store Manager/Assistant Manager role or Supervisor role)
• Merchandising and selling skills essential
• Strong visual merchandising skills essential
• Financial and meticulous admin skills advantageous
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND TRAIN FOR SKILL is the philosophy of The Mr. Price Group seeing employees as partners in the business. Our company’s success is based on its people while its core values –PASSION, VALUE & PARTNERSHIP.
MRP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to E.mployment Equity.
A little about us:
Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group.
The Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp, mrphome, mrpsport, Miladys, Sheet Street and mrpmoney. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.