Responsible to ensure sales and operations reporting processes are documented and implemented across all product categories i.e. mobile and
fixed. Ensure that system changes are implemented & drive URS for the division. Communicate with stakeholders to analyse needs and functional
requirements. Deliver reporting tools and user interface designs as required. Evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflict
and provide accurate reporting for management reporting and decision making.
– Identify and analyse customer feedback and trends
– Ensure tracking of cross functional service delivery performance measures and align to customer (service) expectations
– Manage and ensure efficient data analysis, root cause diagnostics and recommendations
– Identify gaps in processes and initiate business improvement projects
– Gather and analyse business process information, obtain information from key role players
– Identify issues and problem areas
– Design improved business process and procedures
– Conduct needs analysis, document findings, analyze results, compile and present conceptual design, finalise design and distribute
– Co-ordinate requirements, analyze requirements and complete truth test.
– Monitor and review usage of reporting tools
– Provide user manuals (operation and admin) and provide application online help functions
– Track and report on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly measurements and statistics
– Provide alternative business and research solutions
– Determine key role players and establish and maintain relationships
– Build and manage relationships within Telkom
Business processes; Data mining; Data Warehousing; Data management; Tracking systems; Project Management; Business analysis; Administrative
Procedures; Telkom Policies and Procedures
Analytical; Computer Applications; Problem Solving; Communication; People skills; Approachable; Presentation; Written & Verbal Decision
Making; Attention to detail; Follow Through & Organizational Ability; Problem Solving; Organizational; Logical thinker; Information
ATTITUDES/ LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
Team Leadership; Problem solving; Solution focused; Results driven; Motivated; Tolerant; Proactive; Professional; Accurate; Assertive; Flexible;
Self-motivated; Takes Initiative; Disciplined
MINIMUM PERSON REQUIREMENTS
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION/PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
Relevant 3 year Degree/ Diploma (NQF level 6)
5 Years experience in information management in either a broad technical/ financial/ commercial environment and experience in knowledge management.
Ability to travel.
Flexible working hours.
KEY STAKEHOLDERS (INTERNAL/EXTERNAL)
Closing date: 2019/03/03
Customer satisfaction improvement
Adhere to key business and financial reporting timelines
Maintain accuracy of analytical reporting
Recruiting Fraud Alert: Telkom will never seek fees from job applicants under any circumstances! It has come to our attention that false job offers are being made by individuals, organizations and Internet sites that claim they’re representing Telkom SA SOC. In some cases, job seekers are asked to pay a processing or work permit fee (as much as several thousand rands) in order to secure an offer of employment. Please note that these communications are fraudulent and do not originate from Telkom SA SOC. They are a scam! If you receive a job offer that you believe is fraudulent, contact our Fraud hotline immediately Call: (080) 012 4000